State-Of-The-Art Facility Will Deliver Affordable, Quality Health Care to Monmouth County, NJ
Aberdeen Mayor Fred Tagliarini, Members of the Township Council, and Economic Business Council Hosted Ribbon Cutting
Aberdeen, N.J. – (February 2019) – American Family Care (AFC®), the nation’s leading provider of urgent care and occupational medicine, continues to expand its national care network with the opening of the latest AFC® Urgent Care center in Aberdeen, New Jersey. The new state-of-the-art facility will start seeing patients seven days a week starting on February 18th. The public was invited to attend the Ribbon Cutting and Celebration on Friday, February 15th from 3 PM – 5 PM at 1140 State Route 34, Aberdeen, NJ 07747. Here the public:
- Met Albert Saad, CEO of AFC® Urgent Care centers in Aberdeen, West Orange, South Plainfield and Cedar Grove as well as Dr. Avery Browne, Medical Director
- Celebrated the opening with a Ribbon Cutting Celebration and Proclamation from Aberdeen Mayor Fred Tagliarini, Local American Idol Giana Isabella; members of the Township Council, Economic Business Council, Matawan-Aberdeen Chamber of Commerce, as well as other local VIP’s, including Township Manager Holly Reycraft
- Toured the state-of-the art facility and its comprehensive suite of medical services, including digital x-rays and on-site laboratory
- Enjoyed local live entertainment and savor delicacies from an area caterer
The new AFC® urgent care center provides a comprehensive suite of medical services that save families time and money. The center is staffed with skilled medical professionals who are deeply committed to providing outstanding medical care.
“We are so pleased that AFC has decided to join our community, providing a much needed medical facility offering a variety of services by board-certified doctors, as well as on-site lab and diagnostic equipment,” said Mayor Tagliarini. “We are honored that AFC selected Aberdeen for its newest location and welcome them to our business community.”
Dr. Avery F. Browne, who is board-certified in family medicine, will serve as medical director of AFC® Aberdeen. “We are very excited about opening another AFC® location in Monmouth County and being part of the Aberdeen community,” says Dr. Browne. “Like our other centers in the surrounding areas, this new clinic will fill a significant void. We look forward to providing urgent care to families who live and work nearby.”
AFC® Aberdeen Services
- Physician On-Site – Be seen by a board-certified physician.
- State-of-the-Art Diagnostics – Digital x-ray equipment allows AFC® staff to take and read x-rays within minutes. Patients are provided with copies on a CD upon discharge.
- Laboratory On-Site – AFC®’s on-site laboratory provides a wide variety of lab work with results available within minutes.
- Occupational Health Exams and Workers’ Compensation Cases – These services include D.O.T. physicals, urine drug screens, and breath-alcohol tests.
- Extended Hours – AFC® will be open Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 8 PM and Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 5 PM.
“Urgent care is a convenient, economical alternative to visiting a hospital emergency room. Our staff at AFC® can treat everything from cuts, bruises and fractures, to colds and flu,” said Albert Saad, who owns and operates the new AFC® center in Cedar Grove, as well as the AFC® Urgent Care centers in West Orange and South Plainfield. “Patients choose AFC® because we are part of the community and we care deeply about keeping them healthy.”
About American Family Care (AFC®):
Founded by Dr. Bruce Irwin with a single location in 1982, American Family Care (AFC®) has pioneered the concept of non-emergency room urgent care. With its 2013 acquisition of Doctors Express, and its subsequent rebranding, AFC® has become the nation’s leading provider of urgent care and occupational medicine, with 200 clinics and 600 in-network physicians caring for nearly 3 million patients a year. Ranked by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S., AFC®’s stated mission is to provide the best healthcare possible, in a kind and caring environment, while respecting the rights of all patients, in an economical manner, at times and locations convenient to the patient. For more information, visit AmericanFamilyCare.com.