Urgent Care for Families in Aberdeen, NJ
AFC Urgent Care Aberdeen provides a range of medical services for families throughout the area. Our board-certified physicians are well-versed in treating family members of all ages, from infants to seniors.
For moments when your family’s doctor’s office is closed, or the family primary care physician is over-booked, AFC Urgent Care Aberdeen can be your family’s go-to destination for your family’s urgent care needs. Some of the services we provide at our walk-in clinic include:
- Physicals – Sports/Camp, DOT, Immigration, BasicMed Flight
- Lab Testing – STD testing, Drug/Employer Testing
- Vaccinations – Flu Shots, Travel Medicine
- Treatment for General Illnesses – Colds, Flu, Rashes, Earaches
- Treatment for Minor Injuries – Sports Injuries, Work-related Injuries, Minor Surgical Procedures
Open seven days a week, our urgent care center offers convenient night and weekend hours, perfect for even the busiest of families. We’re open Monday through Friday from 8am-8pm, and Saturday and Sunday from 8am-5pm. We accept most major health insurances and provide low-cost care for our self-pay patients.
For more information about the services we provide, please call us at 732-583-5100.